Hook & Eye
Burrs & Rivets
|The YKK Advantage
Metal Collect tack buttons can be attached with either a 2-prong tack or a single prong tack. The Metal Collect button - attached with a 2-prong fastener offers secure attachments - prevents button rotation, and avoids button "pull through." Another special feature of the 2-prong attached button is its ability to be applied to a wide range of fabrics and foundation thicknesses. The 2-prong fastener can be removed and a new one applied with minimal fabric damage.
Other types of buttons can not offer such a wide range of application variations with the same level of security.
• Metal Collect buttons attached with 2-prong fastener offers maximum attaching strength with minimal compromise to the fabric integrity. Excellent for stretch denim and light weight fabrics.
• Swivel buttons offer flexible rotation of the button body, while maintaining a securely attached base to the fabric. Swivel buttons are attached using a single tack aluminum fastener.
• Nylon Collect buttons utilize a molded plastic collect with a metal cap. The button assembly is attached with a threaded aluminum fastener thus creating a lightweight, low cost alternative to the metal collect type tack button. Reduced weight is an advantage for cost savings when shipping large volumes of product over long distances.
• Metal Collect buttons attached with a single prong tack offer a high pull through strength at a slightly reduced cost over 2-prong tack attached buttons.
• Nylon Inserted Metal Collect buttons incorporates the strong look of a metal collect button with the light weight and attachment security of a nylon collect button. The combination allows for maximum attachment strength with fashion design flexibility. This type also uses the threaded aluminum fastener.